Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


So at am attempt to be a better blogger I am participating in Ten on Tuesdays at Roots and Rings.




Ten on Tuesday – Topics and Archives «: "Questions for Tuesday, February 23, 2010!
This is a husband wife combo. I bet you can guess which ones the husband asked…

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I love Blue Bell's strawberry and mexican praline I love Dryer's Samoa with is the girl scout cookie Carmel delight
2. What is your earliest memory? I remember when I was @ 3 I would sing a goodnight daddy or mommy song every night to my parents. I think it was a stall to go to bed!
3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert? My birthday cake when I was 4 was a raggedy anne cake
4. Do you have any recurring dreams? Yes thou I have not had one in a long time
5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert? Ha you would think being married to an Ice cream man but no
6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without? softlips (the chapstick stuff)

7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again? flan, I don't get it I love Carmel but not a fan of flan At.All.
8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? I would go to here. I tried to convince a friend to get married here just so we had an excuse to go. Maybe a anniversary/30bday/babymoon?
9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have? Walden Yacht Club cherries Jubliee made tableside, or Banana's foster
10. What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend? Tall, horrible dresser (sorry honey) handsome.

11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? Funny you should ask because I make a fruit pizza dessert that I won many cookoffs dessert challenges with. But the "pizza dough" is sugar cookie and the sauce is cream cheese and strawberry glaze. Not your average pizza!
This was fun!

1 comment:

  1. I hate flan too.

    I'm new to your blog. You're married to an ice cream man??

    ReplyDelete