Saturday, April 17, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Hmmm, probly some more Caribbean islands after reading Jimmy Buffett
2. Aside from your significant other, who would you want to take with you on a dream trip?
Depends on where shopping in New York Dre, and girls weekend in Vegas Christa
3. Where would said dream trip be to?
Somewhere without children running me over like on our honeymoon
4. If you were hosting guests or providing tips, what three things would you show visitors to your hometown? (be it where you live now or where you grew up)
1. Oasis at Lake Travis for sunset
5. If you had a long weekend ahead of you, where you head – beach, city or country/mountains?
Toob the river with a live show thrown in the mix
6. Do you have a passport? If so, did you get it for a particular trip or just to have, in case?
I do, I just mailed it back to get it changed to my married name
7. Are there any travel souvenirs you collect? If not, is there something else you collect?
8. If you could name a paint colour, what colour would it be and what would you call it?
9. If you were heading away for a weekend citybreak solo, where would you go? (forget about practicality here and flight times, assume you can get to any city in the world for the weekend)
10. Is there a song or a smell or something that you strongly associate with a particular holiday/place/time, such that it always takes you back?
Monday, April 5, 2010
A, B, C, D, E, F, G....
A. AREA CODE : 512 but my cell is still 832
B. BED SIZE: Queen til we move and then it will be a king again!
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Sweeping
D. DOG'S NAME: No pups but crazy cat name Tiggy
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Brush teeth
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'6"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: In Jr High I played Trombone
J. JOB: As of Monday a Marketing Coordinator
K. KIDS: none yet
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: in an apartment til Sept or Oct when our house is done!
M. MOM'S NAME: Melody
N. NICKNAME: D, Nise, Nisey
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: none
P. PET PEEVE: rude people
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "Looks like two pigs fightin under a blanket" "Sounds like someone got caught with their tinsel down around their knees" Steel Magnolias both
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: 2 sisters Jess and Dani both younger 1 BIL Morgan
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: It has been 9 but is now 6:30
U. UNDERWEAR: Yes, please
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: beets
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: just not getting my act in gear
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: knee, elbow, wrist, ankle, head- I was clumsy!
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: chicken Cesar salad
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: giraffes