Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her? Stay away from me so I don't have to shoot you ;)
3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning. Day so I can see the bloodsuckers coming
4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose? All please never know when you will need more ammo, and that is why I now have a HUmvee
5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not? Is she speaking english (or any true language) then yes but if she is babbling sorry grammy, you too just became target practice.
6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check? Facebook, if you can update your status you are not deadlike!
7. SHH! What was that noise?! Rats, and roaches they live thru anything!
8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now? Disneyland, why not? NO line!
9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people? No cause I have no one as a solo warrior.
10. How does this story end? It is a cliffhanger to be continued.....BUt I am a good guy so you know I will be in the sequel :0)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
This ten on Tues had me thinking.
1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why? Sadly all hobbies have slipped by the way side with crazy work schedules and the move. I would like to travel more and for the hubs have some of those travel plan include some fishing for him. More live music shows that we both enjoy.
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one. Geesh, umm probly decorating and cooking. Have not really been doing much of that lately.
3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby? Because we have to eat and I like to have a pretty home that I am in all the time. And by cooking I mean trying new things not just the routine dinners.
4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively? "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."- My thoughts are that God gave selflessly to our world and our race. With your believe in God one will grow and thrive.
5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter? No nuts
6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself? Being able to make changes. I was very afraid of big changes but I know I can do it.
7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)- I want new master bedroom furniture, something that is my and the hubs and is not anything we had from before. I have to wait til we get a new house thou..
8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch. Probly something on the redbox, Thou I want to go see Valentines day and Alice in wonderland
9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)- this is mine--;0P
10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh? Bad dreams like the one I had last night, I pray to do the right thing and for guidance from god, and My hubs makes me laugh all the time.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had? I eat everything but there are some veggies I have never had, like butternut squash or acorn squash
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid? Barbies, I never was a big play house kid but boy oh boy I played some barbies!
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?Texas, I have visited a few others and there is something so great about coming home to Texas
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?Um depends. I know they would not pick my ex husband but not sure they would pick P either. lets just be glad I got to pick ;)
6. What’s your favorite herb?Garlic, is garlic and herb per see? I love it, it goes in EVERYTHING!
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?Jessica Simpson, I am sorry I have a she crush and I really think she is not the dumb blonde most think.
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?Peter Pan hands down, hello I have a tinkerbell tattoo on my shoulder.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose? It would probly have to be a TX country song, maybe who I am by wade bowen or something by Reckless Kelly
10. How do you order your steak?Rare, I would like to put a bandaid on it and send it back to the pasture