Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ten on Tues Take 4


This one had some different questions than norm but fun none the less!


1. Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do? I just watched Zombieland so I now know all the rules, I need a gun and a hummer!

2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her? Stay away from me so I don't have to shoot you ;)

3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning. Day so I can see the bloodsuckers coming

4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose? All please never know when you will need more ammo, and that is why I now have a HUmvee

5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not? Is she speaking english (or any true language) then yes but if she is babbling sorry grammy, you too just became target practice.

6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check? Facebook, if you can update your status you are not deadlike!

7. SHH! What was that noise?! Rats, and roaches they live thru anything!

8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now? Disneyland, why not? NO line!

9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people? No cause I have no one as a solo warrior.

10. How does this story end? It is a cliffhanger to be continued.....BUt I am a good guy so you know I will be in the sequel :0)

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. good call with the Disneyworld trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come with you to Disneyland?!
    Maybe we can find some twinkies along the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story. I like your answers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, Zombieland. My husband begged me FOR MONTHS to watch it and then when we did I had to turn it off. Too gory for me...

    ReplyDelete