Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday take 3


This ten on Tues had me thinking.



1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why? Sadly all hobbies have slipped by the way side with crazy work schedules and the move. I would like to travel more and for the hubs have some of those travel plan include some fishing for him. More live music shows that we both enjoy.

2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one. Geesh, umm probly decorating and cooking. Have not really been doing much of that lately.


3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby? Because we have to eat and I like to have a pretty home that I am in all the time. And by cooking I mean trying new things not just the routine dinners.


4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively? "
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."- My thoughts are that God gave selflessly to our world and our race. With your believe in God one will grow and thrive.


5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter? No nuts


6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself? Being able to make changes. I was very afraid of big changes but I know I can do it.


7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)- I want new master bedroom furniture, something that is my and the hubs and is not anything we had from before. I have to wait til we get a new house thou..


8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch. Probly something on the redbox, Thou I want to go see Valentines day and Alice in wonderland


9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this!
8^)- this is mine--;0P


10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh? Bad dreams like the one I had last night, I pray to do the right thing and for guidance from god, and My hubs makes me laugh all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't I think of travelling as a hobby? I definitely want more time (and money!) for travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I wish I could travel more too! There's so many amazing places in the world and never get to see them all is sad.

    ReplyDelete