Monday, March 1, 2010

Ten on Tuesday take 2


1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy? Oh either makeup or a Coach purse

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had? I eat everything but there are some veggies I have never had, like butternut squash or acorn squash

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid? Barbies, I never was a big play house kid but boy oh boy I played some barbies!

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?Texas, I have visited a few others and there is something so great about coming home to Texas

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?Um depends. I know they would not pick my ex husband but not sure they would pick P either. lets just be glad I got to pick ;)

6. What’s your favorite herb?Garlic, is garlic and herb per see? I love it, it goes in EVERYTHING!

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?Jessica Simpson, I am sorry I have a she crush and I really think she is not the dumb blonde most think.

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?Peter Pan hands down, hello I have a tinkerbell tattoo on my shoulder.

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose? It would probly have to be a TX country song, maybe who I am by wade bowen or something by Reckless Kelly

10. How do you order your steak?Rare, I would like to put a bandaid on it and send it back to the pasture

No comments:

Post a Comment