Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 22

A website

Well I do not just go to one website a day so here is a list of some of my favorites

Google/reader- I love it, I did not know about it till a few months ago when where I worked had just about everything blocked. So instead of working harder I could load all my blogs onto the reader and go to that one page.

www.thepioneerwoman.com - I got to meet her at her Houston book signing and would love to live in the pantry of the ranch!

www.kellyskornerblog.com - She has a very cute little girl that is about to be a big sister! Kelly is truly inspirational for those dealing with infertility. She is a very neat lady and so down to earth.

Facebook- Geesh this is my crack. I wish it was not but I am hooked!

I look at all of these sites every day and there are so many more but they are now linked thru Reader.

1 comment: